Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's been a while but I needed some downtime...

Much has happened since my last post and the worst part was getting a new computer. No matter what they tell you things just do NOT stay the same so it's back to the learning curve and the many questions to those who know so much more...
Ok so Brian and I went to the first EVER Canadian Fjord Horse Association Evaluation in Ontario. We saw some very nice Fjords and participants were happy to learn with their fjords...also, nice to see familiar faces.
I then spent a few days in the Muskoka area and a trip through Algonquin Park. My friend Shelley has her roots at Billy Bear Resort in Lake country and we spent a few days in the area going to Artisan exhibits, seeing the area and watching the trees turn gorgeous colors from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment