Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WHAT OUR DRIVING GUESTS ARE SAYING


Kay VanNetta loved driving the cones course and esp. with a pair this time....yippppeeee!


Betsy Brighton, Red Lodge MT.


sept 08 said " wonderful time, wonderful folks.."







Esther Haas, Baden, Wurteemberg, Germany...It was wonderful time and a great experience. I felt like a part of your family, your horses are awesome. Thank you so much for everything. I hope to see you again -maybe in Germany. Oh, unbelieveable but true I have fun to drive cones. Can't wait to come home and drive cones with my fjord!!!




Kay Van Natta Davisburg MI. Aug 08.." This was the BEST time ever! I had SO much fun and learned SO much. Fell inlove with driving pairs AND with B.C. Both Brian and his ponies were so kind to me...I'd LOVE to come back.."
Anytime Kay....just get in that truck of yours and head west...uj




Barb Neufeld, Didsbury Alberta June 08..Brian: Thanks for all your help! Beautifully trained horses excellent instruction and fun! Greg loved it all! Ursula, Raynor is so special thanks for sharing him with us..."







KRISTIN MILLER , Chehalis WA....July 0
"Thanks for Everything, What a wonderful time"....















No comments:

Post a Comment