Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IT'S A NEW DAY......'YES, WE CAN'

2008 had me fulfill an item on my Bucket List by going to Tuscany Italy with my cooking friends. They are also Fjord Friends so we had more in common.
pictured are Susie, Teressa and Rick...below includes Michael, Nesa(prep cook) and our chef Patricia in front of the 300yr old villa.






We, at Trinity Fjords are joyful that Obama is the new US president today. We hope there will be positive changes for our American friends.



In keeping with the theme, yesterday was Martin Luther King Day and our own 41st wedding anniversary. pictured is our Family photo from last May when I turned 60. Included also are my two sisters and Brian's sister along with our kids Aaren and Vanessa and their spouses Kelly and Rick. Molly our granddaughter is front and centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment